Delivering a Successful Museum Building
Edited by May Cassar
Published on the occasion Delivering a successful museum building conference, jointly organised by the Royal Armouries and the Museums & Galleries Commission with support from the United Kingdom Institute for Conservation and the Museums Association. It was held in the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds, on 29 and 30 October 1998.
- Reconciling aesthetics and function in building design
- Integrating scientific advice into design development
- Dealing with suppliers of specialist services
- Ensuring a successful construction phase
- Commissioning and testing of the engineering services
- Reviewing the brief during construction and after completion.
Publication date: 1999
Dimensions: 276 x 220 mm
No. of pages: 82
Binding style: Paperback
Not completely happy with your product? You can return or exchange unwanted items up to 35 days after purchase. - extended to 61 days during Covid-19 pandemic.
If there is an issue with the product please contact the Royal Armouries online shop customer service team via email at email@example.com