Delivering a Successful Museum Building
Edited by May Cassar
Published on the occasion Delivering a successful museum building conference, jointly organised by the Royal Armouries and the Museums & Galleries Commission with support from the United Kingdom Institute for Conservation and the Museums Association. It was held in the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds, on 29 and 30 October 1998.
- Reconciling aesthetics and function in building design
- Integrating scientific advice into design development
- Dealing with suppliers of specialist services
- Ensuring a successful construction phase
- Commissioning and testing of the engineering services
- Reviewing the brief during construction and after completion.
Publication date: 1999
Dimensions: 276 x 220 mm
No. of pages: 82
Binding style: Paperback
Not completely happy with your product? You can return or exchange unwanted items up to 35 days after purchase.
The only items that we cannot accept are earrings for pierced ears and perishable items, such as food or drink.
If there is an issue with the product please contact the Royal Armouries online shop customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org