Delivering a Successful Museum Building
Edited by May Cassar
Published on the occasion Delivering a successful museum building conference, jointly organised by the Royal Armouries ant the Museums & Galleries Commission with support from the United Kingdom Institute for Conservation and the Museums Association. It was held in the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds, on 29 and 30 October 1998.
- Reconciling aesthetics and function in building design
- Integrating scientific advice into design development
- Dealing with suppliers of specialist services
- Ensuring a successful construction phase
- Commissioning and testing of the engineering services
- Reviewing the brief during construction and after completion.
Publication date: 1999
Dimensions: 276 x 220 mm
No. of pages: 82
Binding style: Paperback
How do I return my order?
To initiate the returns process, contact the Royal Armouries retail team using the contact details in the footer of this website. We will then issue you with a returns confirmation number, which we ask you to keep a note of and include with the returned items. Once we have received the returned items, we will begin the refund process, taking into consideration the condition of the returned products.