Panzer I Ausf. A
From the world of COBI comes a model of Panzer I Ausf. A. The model has movable elements such as caterpillars, wheels, tower and opening manholes.
Panzer I Ausf. A is a German light tank, used at the beginning of World War II. In the years from 1934 to 1939, a total of about 2000 units were produced. Panzer I tanks were used, among others, in the September campaign in Poland and the French campaign.
This model will be perfect for the adult collector and will grace any shelf but will be just as at home in a child’s playroom.
The set also includes a figure of a German tank commander armed with a Parabellum pistol. Noteworthy is also the detailed markings on the tanker's beret. For added detail we use printed blocks rather than stickers. This not only adds more detail into the model but also gives more durability during play.
Older fans of the blocks will appreciate the model as a collector's item and inspiration to build realistic dioramas or their own designs.
Slightly more experienced constructors will find this model an ideal source of elements for building other vehicles.
COBI construction blocks are a high quality safe product made entirely in Mielec factory in the Subcarpathia area. Only permanent prints without stickers are used.
The model has movable elements such as caterpillars, wheels, tower or opening shafts.
- 330 high-quality components.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition.
- Meets safety standards for children's products.
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instruction based on illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
- 1 figure with accessories.
Box dimensions (length x height):
Additional Notes: DPM Camouflage — Green, Brown, Black
Not completely happy with your product? You can return or exchange unwanted items up to 35 days after purchase. - extended to 61 days during Covid-19 pandemic.
If there is an issue with the product please contact the Royal Armouries online shop customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org