Royal Armouries special edition E11 Stormtrooper blaster gun
We are proud to present our Royal Armouries special edition E11 Blaster. Created by Shepperton Design Studios, producers of the original Star Wars Stormtrooper armour in 1976, this fantastic replica includes all the features of the most complicated blaster used in A New Hope:
- Super-accurate barrel and stock
- Removable targeting sensors
- Personalised with unique Royal Armouries serial number
- Fantastic attention to detail throughout including
- Made from accurate castings from an original T-track cooling coils, safety catch, recoil spring, serrated rear sights, targeting sensors and power cylinders
- Original Sterling patent numbers clearly visible
- Removable power pack
In addition to this, the Royal Armouries Special Edition includes:
Certificate of Authenticity signed by Royal Armouries Director General Edward Impey and creator Andrew Ainsworth from Shepperton Design Studios and
E11 Blaster display stand.
The blaster is made from a lightweight, composite material so that at just 700g (25oz) trooping all day is no sweat. The scope, power unit and grip are cast directly from the original combined with castings from Sterling sub-machine gun parts which were used for the original props ensures that you will be carrying the most authentic replica produced.
The display cases are the perfect way to showcase your blaster. The displays are laser-cut perspex and sit a moulded base made using the same process that we used to form helmets.
One of the most iconic designs in the Star Wars universe is the E11 blaster designed in 1976 based on a Sterling Mk.4 sub-machine gun. The firearm underwent numerous modifications to become the infamous prop you see today. The Royal Armouries collection holds many great examples of this firearm in addition to one of the actual E11 Imperial Blasters used in the Star Wars films, making this the ideal place to purchase your own piece of Star Wars history.
Please note: This product can not be shipped outside of the UK.
- Select a delivery option at the checkout. We offer standard, insured and express options. Please note: express delivery is only available on UK orders.
- Charges are calculated depending on location and weight (for international orders).
- More information on our "Delivery & Returns" page.
How do I return my order?
To initiate the returns process, contact the Royal Armouries retail team using the contact details in the footer of this website. We will then issue you with a returns authorisation number, which we ask you to keep a note of and include with the returned items. Once we have received the returned items, we will begin the refund process, taking into consideration the condition of the returned products.