WWII Supermarine Spitfire MK V8 335 KL
The Supermarine Spitfire is the most famous British fighter of the Second World War. Its design turned out to be very innovative, which made it possible to use the fighter throughout the war. Poles also flew the Sptifire! The VB version produced since 1941 was distinguished by a more powerful Royce-Rolls Merlin 45 engine, the performance of which allowed it to compete with the latest German Messerschmitt BF-109. The wings were armed with two 20mm cannons and four 7.7mm machine guns. Polish AS Jan Zumbach from No. 303 Squadron also flew the Spitfire.
Use 342 COBI construction bricks to build a Supermarine Spitfire VB fighter plane, reproduced in a 1:32 scale model. The new design reflects the shapes of the historical inspiration even better. New retractable wheels, a rotating propeller, movable ailerons and an opening cabin in which you can place a pilot figure make the model an awesome toy, as well. High-quality prints reflect the very characteristic markings of Jan Zumbach's plane from the Polish RAF squadron. The set includes a figure with new elements inspired by the Polish AS! The plane can be displayed on the block base with a plate with the model name printed on it.
This set, inspired by the famous Battle of Britain, is a must for fans of Polish and British aviation and history. Build the greatest air battle ever, piece by piece, with COBI!
- 342 high-quality components
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Figure inspired by the famous pilot
- Historical markings
- Display stand
- A brick with the name of the plane
Not completely happy with your product? You can return or exchange unwanted items up to 35 days after purchase.
The only items that we cannot accept are earrings for pierced ears and perishable items, such as food or drink.
If there is an issue with the product please contact the Royal Armouries online shop customer service team via email at email@example.com