WWII VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen
The VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen is an extremely popular German floating off-road vehicle. Its production dates back to 1942-1944. The amphibious vehicle was equipped with a narrow, streamlined body, four-wheel drive for off-road driving and a turbine that enabled it to move in the water. In total, over 14,000 units of this vehicle were produced.
You can build a floating VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen military car from 200 COBI building blocks. The detailed vehicle is accompanied by a figure of a German Luftwaffe soldier.
- 200 high quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- bricks meet safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons.
Model dimensions (length x high): 15 cm (5,9 ") x 5,5 cm (2,2").
Not completely happy with your product? You can return or exchange unwanted items up to 35 days after purchase.
The only items that we cannot accept are earrings for pierced ears and perishable items, such as food or drink.
If there is an issue with the product please contact the Royal Armouries online shop customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org