Knights Templar dagger
The history of the Knights Templar incorporates about two centuries during the Middle Ages, from the Order's founding in the early 12th century, to when it was disbanded in the early 14th Century.
This is a beautiful replica of a Knights Templar dagger made from the finest Spanish Toledan steel. Comes with a scabbard.
- These weapons have a blunted edge and are designed for display purposes only.
- Due to the length of this sword we are only able to ship it using a courier service. During checkout please ensure that you choose the express delivery shipping option.
We Age Verify all blade purchases and may contact you for proof of age. Please be aware that under UK law you must be aged 18 or over to purchase any of our blades.
Age Restrictions: 18+
Packaging Dimensions: Approx. 41.5cm
Additional Notes: Please note that these weapons have a blunted edge and are designed for display purposes only.
- Select a delivery option at the checkout. We offer standard, insured and express options. Please note: express delivery is only available on UK orders.
- Charges are calculated depending on location and weight (for international orders).
- More information on our "Delivery & Returns" page.
How do I return my order?
To initiate the returns process, contact the Royal Armouries retail team using the contact details in the footer of this website. We will then issue you with a returns authorisation number, which we ask you to keep a note of and include with the returned items. Once we have received the returned items, we will begin the refund process, taking into consideration the condition of the returned products.