Knights Templar sword
The Knights Templar Order was established in 1118 to ensure the custody of the Holy places and to protect the pilgrimage routes. The Knights Templar Order reached its peak in the 13th Century. The Knights Templar considered themselves as knights of God, protectors of the church and Christianity. Their motto was:"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED TUO NOMINI DA GLORIAM". "Give Glory, not for us, God, not for us, but for your name".
The medieval Knights Templar fought alongside King Richard I (Richard The Lion Hearted) and other Crusaders in the battles for the Holy Lands.
This beautifully crafted replica sword is made from the finest Toledan steel. Features the famous Templar motif emblazoned on the pommel, the text in Greek and Latin characters, Sigillum Militum Xpisti means: "the Seal of a Soldier of Christ".
- This sword does not come with a scabbard.
- These weapons have a blunted edge and are designed for display purposes only.
- We Age Verify all blade purchases and may contact you for proof of age. Please be aware that under UK law you must be aged 18 or over to purchase any of our blades.
Age Restrictions: 18 years+
Packaging Dimensions: Approx. 117cm x 28cm x 6cm
Total Length: 108cm
Cross-Guard Width: 27cm
Blade Width (Base): 5.5cm
- Select a delivery option at the checkout. We offer standard, insured and express options. Please note: express delivery is only available on UK orders.
- Charges are calculated depending on location and weight (for international orders).
- More information on our "Delivery & Returns" page.
How do I return my order?
To initiate the returns process, contact the Royal Armouries retail team using the contact details in the footer of this website. We will then issue you with a returns authorisation number, which we ask you to keep a note of and include with the returned items. Once we have received the returned items, we will begin the refund process, taking into consideration the condition of the returned products.