'Line of Kings' Eltham Stainless Steel Safety Razor
The beautifully presented Eltham Safety Razor, forged in collaboration with the Royal Armouries. This stunning razor has been forged from grade 316 stainless, known to be the highest grade of steel on the market. The
Celebrating the craftmanship of royal armours on display in the 'Line of Kings' for over 350 years.
- Traditional, Art Deco influenced design featuring octagonal handle & classic scalloped (grooved) design safety bar
- Offers a 'mild' close shave, minimising nicks and cuts
- Ideal for regular wet shaving and for shaving sensitive skin
- 100% stainless steel cap, plate and handle
- Hand polished to an impeccable mirror finish
- Optimum weighted to improve the shaving experience
- Monogrammed detailing at end of handle
- Laser etched 'Made in Britain' logo on base plate
- Presented in a luxury 'Line of Kings' gift box
- MADE IN UK
- Safety razor weight: 110g (head 37g, handle 73g)
- Total razor length: 100mm
- Safety razor head width: 43mm
- Safety razor head type: Closed comb, scalloped safety bar
- Blade gap: 0.65mm (mild)
- Razor material: Grade 316 stainless steel (highest grade)
Not completely happy with your order?
You can return or exchange unwanted items up to 35 days after purchase.
The only items that we cannot accept are earrings for pierced ears and perishable items, such as food or drink.
If there is an issue with the product please contact the Royal Armouries online shop customer service team via email at email@example.com
Return postage and fees
If the item is unwanted or you cancel an order that has already been dispatched the return postage costs will be incurred by the customer.
If the item is faulty or you have been sent the wrong item then the postage cost will be incurred by the Royal Armouries. To ensure that you are refunded the correct amount please get a receipt from the post office and send us a copy via email, by either scanning the receipt or taking a photograph.
We recommend that you do get proof of postage for all items that you post to us as we are unable to take responsibility for returns that go missing in the post.
For all further information please see our FAQs page