Lancelot replica sword
High quality replica of the sword used by King Arthur’s most loyal knight and closest companion, Sir Lancelot du Lac.
Like most Art Gladius swords this Lancelot sword replica has a high quality stainless steel blade, measuring 83cm, extending from a decorative hilt. Sitting atop a wire bound grip is an antique brass effect pommel featuring the Fleur-de-lis and a fierce heraldic lions. The crossguard, which is brass effect like the pommel, boasts a dragons head in the centre and comes to an end with a boar’s head at either side.
Knight of the round table, Lord of Joyous Gard and possibly the greatest swordsman of his time; Sir Lancelot was a knight to be reckoned with. Whether you’re a fan of the Lancelot or fancy yourself as a knight of the round table, this sword will make a beautiful statement piece in any home.
- Please note that these replicas are blunt and are designed for display purposes only
- Please be aware that under UK law you must be aged 18 or over to purchase any of our replica swords, daggers or letter openers.
Material: Stainless Steel
Scabbard: No, however swords are available with scabbard, please contact email@example.com for more information
Total Length: 103cm
Blade Length: 83cm
- Select a delivery option at the checkout. We offer standard, insured and express options. Please note: express delivery is only available on UK orders.
- Charges are calculated depending on location and weight (for international orders).
- More information on our "Delivery & Returns" page.
How do I return my order?
To initiate the returns process, contact the Royal Armouries retail team using the contact details in the footer of this website. We will then issue you with a returns authorisation number, which we ask you to keep a note of and include with the returned items. Once we have received the returned items, we will begin the refund process, taking into consideration the condition of the returned products.