Sword of Odin
Odin: (or Wuotan, Woden) is the holiest of Norse gods, and sits on the throne of Asgard called Hlidskialf. All other gods are descended from him, thus he is surnamed Allfather. Odin is always represented with one eye hidden, as he sacrificed an eye to gain wisdom at Mimir's Well. The God of war, learning, and poetry; Odin was believed to have fashioned the universe, created man and established the laws that controlled the destiny of the world. He was the father of Thor and the inspiration to the creation of the Roman god, Mercury.
The sword of Odin was created to represent the might of his legend. The handle design is of Norse and Viking influence, this is a beautifully crafted replica made from the finest Spanish Toledan steel.
The Viking Age is the term for the period in European history spanning the late 8th to 11th centuries.
- This sword does not come with a scabbard.
- These weapons have a blunted edge and are designed for display purposes only.
- We Age Verify all blade purchases and may contact you for proof of age. Please be aware that under UK law you must be aged 18 or over to purchase any of our blades.
Age Restrictions: 18 years+
Material: Stainless Steel
Packaging Dimensions: Approx. 111cm x 22cm x 5cm
Total Length: 106cm
Blade Length: 83cm
Grip Length: 11cm
- Select a delivery option at the checkout. We offer standard, insured and express options. Please note: express delivery is only available on UK orders.
- Charges are calculated depending on location and weight (for international orders).
- More information on our "Delivery & Returns" page.
How do I return my order?
To initiate the returns process, contact the Royal Armouries retail team using the contact details in the footer of this website. We will then issue you with a returns authorisation number, which we ask you to keep a note of and include with the returned items. Once we have received the returned items, we will begin the refund process, taking into consideration the condition of the returned products.